The 53rd annual Austin, TX Trial of Lights is back!
Posted by Ori Yair-Levy on Tuesday, November 28th, 2017 at 2:11am.
It’s that time of the year again! The 53rd annual Austin, TX Trial of Lights is back! Don’t miss the two-week event that takes place at Zilker Park and includes 1.25 miles of lights, fun, food, and entertainment for the entire community. December 9th is the grand opening to the general public until December 23rd. There are many special events including:
- 12/10 U.T. Night is to support the University of Texas. Don your orange and show school spirit! Free general admission
- 12/12 Heroes Night which honors and recognizes veterans, active military, and all first responders. Bring a military ID, first responder verification, or wear your uniform for you and your family to receive ZiP Fast Pass perks. Free general admission for all.
- 12/14 Cap City Music Night where the stages will be fully booked, showcasing a fantastic local musical lineup for all to enjoy. Free general admission.
- 12/19 Movie Night. Free general admission.
- 12/23 Closing night 7-10pm.
Check the official calendar here for info on VIP and Platinum Access passes, Transportation and General Admission frees.
The Trail of Lights is also collecting cans of food for the Central Texas Food Bank. With your help, they can collect more than 25,000 MEALS for those in need this holiday season. More info here.
Get your tickets here.
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!